UMAC CORE LIQUID 56ml
Marine Phytoplankton contains high levels of antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory micronutrients to fuel metabolism and detoxification.
56 ml liquid
MyShrooms Defence is a powerful combination of CHAGA, the King of medicinal mushrooms, and the Sunshine Vitamin D. Chaga is a rich source of potent antioxidants and powerful phytochemicals, such as sterols, phenols, beta-glucans, and melanin. Vitamin D is an essential hormone for disease prevention and the regulation of minerals. Combined they strengthen the body’s natural defence system, and protect against pathogens, illness and disease.
- Disease prevention and immune modulator
- Powerful antioxidants, including superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Dual extract Chaga plus 1000 IU of Vitamin D3
- Essential for the body to use calcium & phosphorus for building and maintaining healthy bones & teeth
- Supports a healthy immune system & overall wellness
- Superior intraoral/sublingual absorption and cellular uptake with fulvic acid.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No GMO, sugar, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, eggs, salt or dairy
- Natural chocolate mint flavour, in an ethanol base
- Made in Canada cGMP NPN 80088579
Medicinal Ingredients (6 sprays/ml):
Chaga (fruiting body)……………………..125mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)………..1000IU
Recommended dose: Adults: 1 ml (6 sprays) 1 time per day or as directed by a health care professional. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Chaga mushrooms primarily grow on birch trees and are only found in the coldest locations of the northern hemisphere, exclusive to Canada, Europe, Russia and Korea. This unique factor makes Chaga one of the most nutrient dense natural substances and contains a variety of over 200 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, including:
- vitamins D, K and B-complex, rubidium, cesium, amino acids
- potassium, copper, selenium, zinc
- Iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium
- Polysaccharides (Beta-Glucans) – Immune modulators to stimulate and balance the body’s immune system
- Melanin and betulinic acid
Vitamin D3 is often called the “Sunshine Vitamin” & is produced naturally by the body when stimulated by sunlight. Vitamin D3 regulates calcium & phosphorus absorption which plays a vital role in preventing osteoporosis. It is essential to a healthy immune system & may help regulate blood sugar, blood pressure & mood as a pro-hormone.
UMAC-CORE – Marine microalgae, also known as phytoplankton, comprise hundreds of species of photosynthetic, unicellular organisms belonging to the Kingdom Protista. Temperate coastal waters, such as those along British Columbia (BC), are highly productive and support a diverse array of microalgal species from numerous Classes, including the primary producers called diatoms (Class Bacillariophyceae). Every spring, when conditions of light, nutrients, and mixing are optimal for growth, diatoms grow rapidly in the euphotic zone (upper 20 m). This event is known as the spring bloom. During this period, many species take advantage of the enhanced conditions but generally three diatom genera are the most successful Skeletonema, Thalassiosira, and Chaetoceros. Essentially, spring bloom conditions are reproduced by Unique Sea Farms in a controlled environment, and this diversity of species is represented in the product UMAC-CORE.
UMAC-CORE is powerful because the extraction process combines the benefits of phytonutrients with a natural and balanced composition of sea minerals. Phytonutrients are natural plant-based chemicals that promote proper metabolic functions. Many of them exhibit potentially promising effects in human physiology:
* immune system enhancement
* antioxidant protection from cancers and degenerative diseases
* cholesterol modulation
* anti-inflammatory effects on membranes
* blood pressure control
* cell wall improvement through increased permeability and flexibility
* detoxification through metal chelation.
The second component of UMAC-CORE`s unique profile is a suite of elements and electrolytes almost tailor-made for the human body. It`s no coincidence that the composition of human plasma is similar to that of seawater. We arose from the sea and our internal bodies reflects this. Over-reliance on land-based food sources often leads to deficiencies in micronutrients and trace elements. Our bodies need these elements to perform as nature intended. Left to its own devices, the human body has a marvelous system called homeostasis which keeps all systems in balance. Take away some critical component and the body experiences malfunctions that cause suboptimal performance. Too many malfunctions cause disease.
Stop to think for a moment about the power of combining phytonutrients and a balanced set of elements, all from the photosynthetic base of the ocean`s food web. Think of the diversity of life on Earth that owes its existence to these incredible microalgae. Take away some critical component and the body experiences malfunctions that cause suboptimal performance. Too many malfunctions cause disease.